The Diocese of St Asaph is developing a fresh and creative model of Church, centred around Mission Areas. Across the diocese, church communities have prayed and partnered together in Mission Areas to share the Good News of Jesus Christ and to prepare for growth.
Aber-Morfa Mission Area is located on the north Wales coast around the seaside town of Rhyl and its hinterland. It is a forward-thinking, outward-focused Mission Area that seeks to meet the needs of the diverse communities that it serves.
We now have the following opportunities to join the team:
Priest in Charge, rooted in Bodelwyddan and Rhuddlan
These two churches have been working well together in partnership since 2011 and are now enthusiastic members of the Mission Area, helping to deliver the shared vision in their communities. We pray that our new priest will have:
* The capacity to lead and be led
* A pastoral heart for the whole people of God
* A desire to reach out to the local community
* Experience and skills in schools work
Priest in Charge, rooted in the community of Rhyl
The busy Rhyl churches are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic priest to work in partnership with the people of Rhyl, enabling mission and growth through the Gospel. There is a real opportunity for our new Priest to develop existing strengths and interests, as well as the chance to step out of the comfort zone to develop mission-focused, outward looking people of God.
Documents for this job:
- Rhuddlan-and-Bodelwyddan-recruitment-pack-1 (PDF)
- App-Form-Bodelwyddan-and-Rhuddlan-in-Aber-Morfa-MA-September-2018 (Word document for Word 2007 or later)
- Rhyl-recruitment-pack-1 (PDF)
- vision-booklets-combined (PDF)
- App-Form-Rhyl-Churches-in-Aber-Morfa-Mission-Area-App-Form-September-2018 (Word document for Word 2007 or later)
Further details from:
For an informal conversation, contact Glen Mansfield, Acting Mission Area Leader:
Phone number: 01745 798864
Email address: email@example.com