The Diocese of St Asaph is looking for a Finance Officer who has the energy and vision to deliver the effective and efficient financial management of its operations.
The successful applicant will:
- Contribute to the strategic financial management and planning of the Diocese of St Asaph and its Mission Areas
- Manage the internal and external financial reporting systems of the Diocese
- Help our Mission Areas and churches develop effective financial management processes and systems
An enthusiastic team player, you will have the ability to work with a wide range of people and to move things forward using your own initiative
28 hours per week with the possibility of flexible working. Some evening and weekend work will be necessary.
Salary: £40,000 p.a. (pro-rata) plus Defined Contribution Pension Scheme with an employer’s contribution of 9%.
Documents for this job:
- Diocesan-Finance-Officer-2019-Application-Pack (PDF)
- Diocesan-Finance-Officer-Application-Form-March-2019 (Word document for Word 2007 or later)
Further details from:
Administration & HR Officer
The Diocesan Office
Phone number: 01745 582245
Email address: email@example.com