We currently have an exciting opportunity for a qualified teacher to join the team that supports our 23 Voluntary Aided and 28 Voluntary Controlled Schools across the Diocese.
You will join the friendly Diocesan Team based at our busy office in St Asaph but will also be required to travel around the diocese regularly.
- 3 days per week (flexible)
- £27,500 pa pro rata, plus 9% pension
- Interviews will be held in St Asaph on Thursday 24 May 2018
- Closing date 12 noon Tuesday 8 May 2018
Documents for this job:
- Education Officer Application Pack (PDF)
- Education Officer Application Form (Word document)
- Ffurflen Cais (Word document for Word 2007 or later)
Further details from:
Mrs Rosalind Williams
Director of Education and Life Long learning
Phone number: 01745 532593
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org