Resources for Schools across the Diocese will be made available here as they are received.
Look out for ideas to help you link the Year of Pilgrimage with every area of the curriculum, as well as templates for Pilgrims’ Passports and Pilgrims’ Stamps.
- Places of Pilgrimage – An information sheet for KS3 or KS4
- Pilgrimage and Making Choices – A Power Point presentation designed for use with KS2 pupils which is currently tailored to the St Giles’ RE Centre but can be adapted
- Pilgrimages – A Power Point presentation to use with KS3 students
- Pilgrim’s Passport. We have put together some passports for children to use to stamp as they travel around Holy Sites. You can download the Welsh version in Word form or pdf form. You can download the English version in Word form or pdf form. You can also download extra internal pages in pdf form.
- Planning for Schools – A list of ideas to help you get the Year of Pilgrimage into the curriculum. Also available in Welsh.
- Planning for Schools at Key Stage 2 – A comprehensive list of ideas to use the Year of Pilgrimage in every area of the curriculum. Also available in Welsh.
- Ysgol Eglwysbach go on Pilgrimage to their local church
The St Asaph Pilgrimage hymn “Go Forth Asaph” for Primary Schools
To download the hymn in English or Welsh, right click on the link and select “Save target as” and follow the instructions.
Go Forth Asaph (English)
Go Forth Asaph (Welsh) – Download MP3 here
Go Forth Asaph (Instrumental) – Download MP3 here
If you have a resource you want to share with other Church Schools please email the webmaster.