The Standing Committee of the Diocesan Conference meets four times a year to debate and vote on matters of diocesan policy, strategy and structure and to authorise action.
Every Mission Area Conference elects one lay member and one clerical member (from its Diocesan Conference representatives) to the Standing Committee. There are also ex-officio members as determined by the Constitution of the Church in Wales and the constitution of the Diocesan Conference.
The next meeting is on Wednesday 29 March 2017 at St Andrew’s Church and Community Hub, Garden Village, Deeside
Papers for this meeting are available here:
- 01 Agenda 170329 Garden City
- 05 Minutes 24.11.2016 Pensarn final
- 06a Standing Committee Bible Study Feedback November 2016
- 06b Standing-Committee-Bulletin-241116-Pensarn
- 10a Transformation Fund Report 2016
- 11 A New Approach to Property Matters – Action Plan
- 11 Diocesan Property Board Brief updated
- 12 DBF elections 2017
- 13a Report from the Bench Jan 17
A bulletin summarising the meeting will be available shortly afterwards.
Previous bulletins are listed below:
Papers from previous meeting are available at http://stasaph.churchinwales.org.uk/life/standing-committee-information-papers/previous-standing-committee-meeting-papers/