Faculty Information

What is a Faculty?

A Faculty is a legal permission to carry out work to a church or church land.

Briefly, if the proposed work affects the fabric of the building or land, then a Faculty will be required.

I’m still not sure I need one

If you’re not sure if you need a Faculty, please ring or email Rachel Cutler who can advise you on your particular enquiry. 01745 532584.

DAC homepage
How is a Faculty applied for?
DAC Meetings
Useful information, form downloads and guidance notes