Buildings.jpgIt sounds like a minefield…

It needn’t be.  A Faculty is a legal permission to carry out work to a church or church land.  You can find all the information and forms you need to apply for a Faculty by using the information below.

If you need any more help please get in touch with Jan Williams or by calling 01745 582245.

DAC Meetings


DAC Meetings Many proposals require consideration ahead of each meeting from specific members of

Faculty Forms


Resources and Further Information Here you will find all the forms, information and guidance