To allocate financial resources to grant applicants from across the Diocese in a way that lives out the teachings of the gospel and supports the mission of the Church
Diane McCarthy from the Diocesan Grants Committee speaks to the Steering Groups
- The Diocesan Grants Committee achieves this by working closely with:
What will the Group look to achieve?
- To bring together the grant awarding process for the Transformation Fund, Youth Grants, Supporting Initiative in Ministry Grants, Churches and Pastoral Committee Grants and Church in Society Grants. You can find the details in our Grants Guide which includes information on all our grants and how to apply.
- To enable skilled consideration and evaluation of grants requests
- To ensure grants are used effectively for the stated purpose
- To review and refine the grant awarding process
- To ensure that Charity Commission requirements are met in full